WOAH

 Crazy week. The beginning feels like ages ago, but it went so quick. Finding is crazy, went knocking and found 6 people....idk how strong they will be though. 


-Saw a insane hit and run by some hood teenagers. 
-Then had an awesome experience with our friend Saul who was baptized and confirmed on his birthday. He was SO HAPPY. Literally filled with joy, his face just glowed, which was cool, cause he's a quiet fellow
-pretty sure we heard an uzi when in the hood. 
-my comp witnessed a drive-by when I was on exchanges. 
-Zoe, a highly energetic girl from my last area got baptized this week as well:)
-Then, my favorite 2 people I've had the pleasure of meeting and teaching got baptized as well!!! Love you Robert and MiKaela! On Christmas Eve, too. 
-Gave Robert the Aaronic Priesthood too, and they all are moving to Alabama January 1st!!
-Went to a BUSSING barbecue place with members
-got such a nice sweater from my mom for Christmas
-did a white elephant zone gift exchange, lol. 
-sang a duet in a Christmas devo in front of half the mission. 


 
Well, this weekend was amazing. 4 of my friends I've worked with got baptized and had the amazing opportunity to make covenants with God. Covenants that are eternal and will bless their lives abundantly as they live up to them. Keep and honor yours, and your lives will change because your very nature will change. It will change and become more like our Savior Jesus Christ. 

Love y'all! Hurrah for Israel!!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fractured my foot?

My dad got hit by a car?!?

People passing out-->ZC training-->CAR hits comp-->God's will