People passing out-->ZC training-->CAR hits comp-->God's will

 WOAH. 


LIKE WOAH. 



I MEAN WOOOOOOAAAAAH.



This week has been crazy! So much has happened. First was coining on the military base. The sun was out and it was HOT!
Someone passed out and fell straight on their face on cement and got reallyyyyy injured so they totally changed the coining ceremony. People were dropping like flies. We went to the graduates under one of the training facilities, and there was a HUGE FLAG. 

CAR CRASH?!?!?!
Yup, I went to Heritage, which is a biking area, and we were flying down a hill on the ride side and a HUMONGOUS RED.... Prius...SLAMMED INTO MY COMP. 


Jkjk that was over exaggerated. But my companion is fine, just got sideswiped by it. We got all the information from them, and I pressured them into meeting with us at least once because they ran into my companion, lol. I'm all about finding those Nations, haha. The person driving was a kid who just had his permit and he didn't even signal.

ELECT DUDE:
Put a super cool man on date! First lesson was the restoration and he was just captivated. He's so accountable and has great comprehension. Invited him to read 3 Nephi 11 and if he finds out it's true, he said of course i'll be baptized!

The next day we came back and he had a special experience where he was so drawn into the book at work, that when people would ask him questions about stuff he would answer as if on autopilot and not just distracted from what he was reading. He said Jesus giving the authority to baptize stood out to him (so golden!!!). So we talked about it and put him on date for July 7th!

Spiritual Thought: 
We had a couple lessons that went longer than what we had wanted so we were running even more late to another lesson but I felt a subtle thought to talk to a few brothers down the street. And i was so conflicted cause we were late but I decided oh why not and we stopped and talked to them. As I was getting to know one of them, after a few min i asked about his faith and he casually says oh I used to be like you. And I was like huh? And he was like yeah, I served in California. He's been inactive for years, his dad is a bishop in Mexico. He's married to a nonmember and wow the Spirit became so strong when we talked about who he was as a child of God and what he ONCE had as a missionary and the impact he had on people's lives. He started crying. Asked if we could get his record and he told us that today was actually his birthday! God truly has a plan and if we weren't longer in those lesson and if I hadn't listened to the Spirit we would have missed an opportunity to be a miracle of God. 

Hurray for Israel!
Elder Higginson

-man in blue is the missionary












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fractured my foot?

My dad got hit by a car?!?