Tism and Trio

 Hey y'all, a got news for yall....

Yeah, not really, life is just chilling. 

EXCEPT WE GOT A BAPTISM!!! LETS GO. Nick was baptized and confirmed this last weekend and I am so happy. He's a king, I love him dearly. I honestly felt like I didn't do much with Nick. He just kept keeping commitments, and I was like wow, I met you like 5 weeks ago, and you're being baptized. How the heck did this happen? Most people I teach are like pulling teeth to get them to do anything, but with him, I didn't even have to work as hard. Which was sooo nice, haha. Very good. 

Then I was in a trio for the week, which was a blast. Got to spend it with a trainer and trainee on their second transfer together, so I was learning a lot with how to prepare for my new companion. We found a....well actually we don't know what....but it's a taxidermied animal we found at the church dumpster. Y'all already know we snagged it and put it in our car, lol. It was a king move. For those of y'all cringing cause it was at a dumpster, we threw it away.....after taking some sweet pics with it in our apt, haha. We also are prepping Lilian for her baptism which will hopefully be this Friday! 

And then I got my trainie. He is so sweet. He's from California, likes to surf, do track, and is a stud. He's ready to work and get stuff done, which is awesome. He's making it so easy to train, I love it big time. Anyways, y'all have a great week, sorry no spiritual thought....God Bless and Hurrah for Israel!!

Elder Higginson


P.S. We named the animal Chester




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fractured my foot?

My dad got hit by a car?!?

People passing out-->ZC training-->CAR hits comp-->God's will