Don't Hesitate

 Well well well....look what the cat dragged in



We are here with another email from just a regular greenie missionary in good ole' Texas:)

This week has had grand moments of power. First, we had an exchange with my ZL, he's awesome. Learned a lot about using my words and helping prepare people to be put on date. I used what I learned with Josie and Giselle. I asked them, if you learn that the Book of Mormon is true will you be baptized? And they were like, yes! Sooo we will be grinding that BoM. Josie has already read a lot, too so we'll keep helping her understand the spirit:)



Oops, so I forgot to finish it, and it is 6:00pm so Hurrah for Israel!!
Elder Higginson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fractured my foot?

My dad got hit by a car?!?

People passing out-->ZC training-->CAR hits comp-->God's will