Baptisms in the Temple

It was a great week! We got to go to the temple with Nick Jones!! He had transferred to YSA a month ago, but we got some members together, and we all went together. It was SO AMAZING!! LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE. I haven't done baptisms for the dead in more than a year, and it was so cool. I got to baptize Nick.....and then he baptized me. He brought all of his own names for it. The Spirit touched my heart. My JOY was FULL. So awesome!

Also had a LEGENDARY exchange with Elder Reynolds! Shout out to Middleton Idaho!! We literally talked for so long. It was legit and we just chatted all night long. Never connected more with someone in one day. We literally missed each other by sheer chance. He moved out of the 4th ward when I moved in. Like we know all of the same people, did scout campouts in the same forests. 

Anyways love y'all. No time! Hurrah for Israel!!

-Elder Higginson















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fractured my foot?

My dad got hit by a car?!?

People passing out-->ZC training-->CAR hits comp-->God's will